What can you do on a charter?
Pretty much whatever you can think of! Our boat (named Gilboat!) is a a cruising fun machine. Some things you can do:
- Explore. We can work with you to create a custom itinerary to explore the places you want to see. Some of these locations are dependent on the weather and water conditions.
- Play. Is it one of those super hot summer afternoons? We can anchor the boat and it can be your base for a whole lot of fun. Swimming, snorkelling*, stand-up paddle boarding*, tubing*, etc. We can have it all on the boat and can help you get the most out of your day by just hanging out on (and in!) the water.
- Listen. If you want, you'll have full control over the boat's stereo system (bluetooth). Bob Marley, Blake Shelton, Drake, we're good with whatever you want to listen to.
- Eat. We don't serve food on-board but if you'd like to bring your own we can accommodate you! We can also take you to a dock-side restaurant where you can have someone else cook!
- Beach. We can take you to a number of amazing beaches. Most of these beaches are accessible by boat only. They are never crowded! We can bring the boat right up to the beach and you can use that as your beach home-base!
- Have an other idea? If you have another idea for a charter just let us know! We'd be glad to help you plan your awesome day out on the water.
*Let us know what you are interested in and we will do our best to arrange to have it for you. Extra equipment rental fees may apply.
- Can we bring & drink alcohol? Yes and no. We can transport your alcohol for you. Unfortunately we are currently not a licensed vessel (BOOOOOO!!!!) and therefore alcohol cannot be consumed while on the boat. BUT, we can bring your drinks along with us. When you are off the boat (on a beach, etc) you are welcome to do what you please (within the rules of the land :). We can also take you to a great dockside restaurant/bar.
- Can we bring dogs and pets? Yes! We love pets! If you are chartering the whole boat you can bring your pets with you (well... unless your pet is a full-sized horse). We ask that pets are reasonably well behaved.